Fortunately, I had read my horoscope for the week of July 15 (why DOES he start mid-week, anyway?) and it had put me in the right mindset for the day:
The baseball game was over. TV announcer Mike Krukow was describing the "ugly victory" that the San Francisco Giants had just achieved. The team's efforts were sloppy and chaotic, he said, and yet the win counted just as much as a more elegant triumph. He ended with a flourish: "No one wants to hear about the labor pains; they just want to see the baby." That's my message to you this week, Taurus. All that matters is that you get the job done. It doesn't matter whether you look good doing it.PERFECT. Just what I needed to hear then. I relaxed and got the job(s) done, and as a result, had a great time doing them ... which in my world is the equivalent of looking good. "All that matters is that you get the job done." This might be a good mantra for any day for anyone, regardless of your sign.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Twinkle, glow or shine - leave your questions or comments: